BEACON ON GABES ROCK
14400 Gabes Rock Road in Guerneville, CA | Presented by The Noel Flores Group
14400 Gabes Rock Road
Guerneville, CA 95446
Bed / Bath
Share This Listing
- Brand new well & water filtration system
- Beautiful dark wood bamboo flooring throughout
- New custom metal stair banister
- New quartzite countertops in the large chef’s kitchen
- Upgraded appliances~Thermador refrigerator, farmhouse sink, Bosch dishwasher
- New hardware & modern lighting throughout + upgraded knobs, outlets, hinges
- 4 renovated bathrooms (1 recent addition) with stylish vanities, lighting & accessories
- New paint inside and outside the entire house
- New hot tub to relax in as you take in the magnificent view
- New washer/dryer
- 220v outlet for electric vehicles
- Upgraded DSL internet and installed Starlink satellite
- New shades in every room, including motorized shades sumptuous primary bedroom
- New rain gutter system on the main house as well as on the
- Large detached 4 car garage/attached 2 car garage
Guerneville is the ultimate Russian River escape.
Population: 4,500 • Sq. Miles: 9.88
Once a valley that housed the greatest biomass density of redwood forests on Earth, Guerneville became a logging community in the 1880s. Named for a Swiss immigrant, George Guerne, it later earned the nickname of “Stumptown” because of its sawmill.
Today, a 200-year-old stand of redwoods has been preserved at Armstrong Woods Park, but the Russian River is the primary attraction for about 4,500 residents spread among 10 square miles.
In the late 1970s, the town became popular as a gay weekend getaway from nearby San Francisco, so much so that it’s now renowned as an LGBTQ+ vacation destination and plays host to a Sonoma County Pride Parade and Celebration the first Sunday every June.