HIGH UP IN FORESTVILLE
7170 CA-116 in Forestville, CA | Presented by The Noel Flores Group
Forestville, CA 95436
Bed / Bath
Share This Listing
- Natural black slate tile on first floor
- Smooth museum quality plaster walls
- All LED recessed and pendant lighting
- Quartz kitchen countertop
- Quartz island with waterfall end panels
- Painted/natural Acacia wood kitchen cabinets
- Original natural wood ceilings
- Extensive outdoor landscape lighting
- All redwood decks
- Hot tub overlooking the views
- Workshop/Art studio with electric garage door
- Central Heat/AC
Population: 3,300 • Sq. Miles: 5.25
Another small town in Sonoma County that was first settled in the 1860s, this one was once had a bohemian reputation that attracted writers and artists from San Francisco who were seeking a country refuge.
Located about 60 miles north of San Francisco, Forestville covers about 5 square miles, is home to about 3,300 people, and is host to numerous wineries, bed and breakfast inns, and nearby Russian River businesses.
With an unofficial motto of “The Good Life”, if you’re seeking a quiet place to live near redwood forests, homes in Forestville can offer many items on your wish list.